Our Prayer Team prays over each request for 30 days. We invite you to share your prayer requests here. It would be a privilege for us to stand with you as you believe God for answers to the petitions of your heart. Just let us know how we can help.
Has God answered prayer? Then we also invite you to submit a praise report that tells what God has done for you, to the glory of God and for the encouragement of the body of Christ!
Our focus is on what God wants to do through YOU. An extended time in prayer also gives increased opportunity to think of the world from God’s point of view, especially when going through some difficulty or making big decisions. We need God’s perspective to sharpen our vision of the unseen, and to let the immediate, tangible things drop into proper place.
Planning for your time
- Read Thoughts on Approaching God below. Then wait a few moments on the Lord with an open heart to realize His presence.
- Write down any individuals, families, your circle of influence (anyone you’re connected to) that God immediately brought to your heart. Pray over this list, asking God if there is something He wants you to do for those you wrote down.
- Pray through the guided prayers areas. Go slowly. Ask specific things for these areas and individuals.
Thoughts on Approaching God in Prayer
- When you come before God, ask Him to quiet your heart and give you peace.
- John 14:27—"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- Ask God to examine your heart for any unknown sin and confess it before him.
- Psalm 66:18—If I regard iniquity in my heart, The Lord will not hear.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to direct your prayers. Prayer is just as much listening as it is talking.
- Romans 8:26—And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. (NLT)
- When you pray be specific and believe that God will answer.
- Hebrews 11:6—And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
- 1 John 5:14-1 This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.
- End your prayer time with thanksgiving for His faithfulness and for hearing our hearts cry.
- Psalm 6:9—The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will answer my prayer.
- Psalm 116:1—I love the LORD, because He hears My voice and my supplications.
"Prayer turns theology into experience" —Tim Keller
Join us for a time of corporate prayer or individual prayer as our Elders, Staff, and Prayer team members are available to pray with you. All are welcome.
Sundays 8:00am (Room 119 - Large Prayer Room)
Wednesday 6:30pm (Room 119 - Large Prayer Room)
The Freedom Prayer Ministry is a personal prayer ministry where individuals can schedule a focused prayer time with members of Dallas Bible's prayer team. The main goal of the prayer ministry is to allow the Holy Spirit to identify and to address things hindering a deeper personal relationship with God.