Summer is coming to DBC!
June 20 - 24 (Monday - Friday Day Camp)
- Registration is full!
- Pine Cove runs the camp at the DBC facility and plans all activities. If you have any questions, please call 877-474-6326.
- Looking for ways to support the counselors and staff? We provide snacks and lunches and need help! Please sign up below!
- All non-perishable snacks can be dropped off the week before camp in our atrium!
- All perishable snacks can be stored in the kitchen and dropped off the week of camp.
July 18-21 (Monday - Thursday 6-8PM)
- Registration is full!
- If you want to be put on the wait list, please sign up here! We cannot guarentee a spot but we are working hard to make sure that we fill up!
- We are in the process of selecting the tracks for Create Week, but to see what we have so far, please check here!
- We will be serving dinner before camp each night and the proceeds will support our food pantry!
- We can only put on camp if we have enough volunteers and we still need some! If you would like to volunteer, please sign up below!
Kids Jr. Ministry (Birth-Pre-K)
Children absorb everything and know when they're loved, so we're passionate about starting early to communicate God's perfect love and grace He's made available to all. Our curriculum, Orange, offers creative, engaging lessons aimed at teaching preschoolers that "God Made Me," "God Loves Me," and "Jesus Wants to Be My Friend Forever."
Our goal is to provide a caring, safe, and organized church home for children and their parents. Before entering the DBC Kids hallway, you will be asked to fill out a visitor card, a name tag, and a guardian tag. This is where you provide us with information that is vital to your child’s care (such as allergies, special needs, etc.). This takes only a few minutes and can be done at the any of our check-in kiosks. Our check in team will be there to walk you through the process. When picking up children after worship, parents will need to show their guardian tag before entering the kid's ministry hallway.
Kids Giving Station
We offer a way for kids to learn about tithing and giving back to the Lord! You will find a collection box clearly marked in the welcome area should you wish to have your child give an offering on Sundays when you arrive. You can model this by giving as well and explain the purpose to your children. Visit dallasbible.org/kidsgiving for some ideas to help.
What is Parent/Child Dedication?
Parent/Child Dedication is a special time during a service in which you as a parent make a formal commitment to raise your child in a Christ-centered home. We see several examples in the Bible such as I Samuel 1:24 – 2:10 when Hannah dedicated Samuel at the temple and Luke 2 where Mary and Joseph dedicated Jesus. During the service you will be asked to make a public pledge before the congregation that you will raise your child to know, love and follow Jesus Christ. God designed the home as the primary place for faith to be nurtured. One way that we seek to partner with you is by providing resources throughout your child’s spiritual journey.
The Parent’s Commitment
Parent/Child Dedication is your commitment to model, teach and reinforce the Christian Faith. It should not be confused with your child’s personal choice to follow Christ. We believe the Bible clearly teaches that each person must decide for themselves to trust in Jesus Christ as both Savior and Lord (Romans 10:9-10). The age a child is ready to make this personal decision will vary depending on the child.
The Church’s Commitment
Parent/Child Dedication is also a time for the church to commit to walk alongside you as you point your child toward Christ.
When is Parent/Child Dedication?
Parent/Child Dedication is the second Sunday in May and the second Sunday in November (November 14th) at the beginning of the 10:45 am service.
If you would like more information please contact Dawn Moody at [email protected].
Kids Ministry (Elementary School)
9:00am and 10:45am
Interested in serving in the kids program?
We believe that everyone is given unique spiritual gifts and abilities to help strengthen the church and deepen our relationship with God. There are many ways to invest relationally and help the kids at Dallas Bible learn to love all and help all follow Jesus. No service is too great or too small as we equip our bothers and sisters in Christ to continue the faith.
Questions? Please contact: Molly Dykstra