We Belong Together
Dallas Bible Church is offering 9:00 am and 10:45 am worship services in-person and via live stream.
Our Family Ministry programming is open during the 9:00 am service, and we are now accepting walk-ups for ages 2 years through 5th grade; no reservation is required. (Programming at 10:45 am is not currently possible due to the time needed to properly santize the Family Ministry rooms and equipment.)
Our desire at Dallas Bible Church is to worship together as a community to bring joy to our city. Although COVID-19 has adjusted some of the ways we meet and support each other to ensure the health and safety of our church, we remain commited to our vision. As conditions within Dallas change and local health and government officials advise, we will continue to adjust our guidelines for worship, bible studies, Family Ministry, and events.
We’ve taken extra precautions to help your family feel comfortable with coming back to worship. You’ll see hand sanitizer stations set throughout the facility and our cleaning crew will thoroughly sanitize the building in between each service. We’ve also made the follow adjustments:
- Requested Social Distancing: Masks are optional while in the building; this includes the sanctuary, all small group gathering locations throughout our campus, and outdoor gatherings.
- In Every Service: We are minimizing touch-points, propping open doors, and limiting number of attendees.
- Doors Open 10 Minutes Before Service: Please do not try to enter the auditorium prior to then, as our cleaning crew will be sanitizing and cleaning.
- Adjusted Seating: Our seating inside will reflect social distancing guidelines with 3ft of spacing between rows. We ask that you leave 2 open seats between your family and others.
- Family Ministry: Family Ministry with limited capacity during our 9 am service only (two's-5th grade). Hard surfaces, toys, and interactive items are being disinfected following Sunday programming. We are strictly adhering to our Sick Child Policy and appreciate our DBC parents' support in this.
- After the Service: As you exit, you can drop your offering in one of the locked boxes or you can give online. We will not be passing the offering plate during services. You are welcome to socialize in the atrium to give our cleaning crew ample time to clean and sanitize the sanctuary before the next service. Please be mindful of those who might not be ready to engage in any type of physical contact. Try to avoid initiating handshakes or hugs.
- Service Available Online: If you’re not ready to come back to worship, that is okay! We will stream the 9am and 10:45am service live on dallasbible.onlinechurch.com
The Dallas Bible staff and elders appreciate everyone's efforts at this time to keep each other's safety and comfortable first and foremost in our behaviors and to love ALL well.