Our Food Pantry provides supplemental food for families in need within the DBC family and our surrounding neighborhood, especially for those who have no transportation to go elsewhere. Many families must choose between rent and food. The Food Pantry alleviates one choice through our monthly food assistance, providing groceries, communicating a positive message to each family, and offering prayer support. Seasonally the Food Pantry ministry offers a coat drive, school supplies, and holiday meals.
Volunteers are needed to help sort and distribute food. Interested? Click below to send us an email.
The items below are our most pressing needs for our neighbors. If you can help, please bring items to the food pantry on Sunday morning, Tuesday from 1-2, or Thursday from 5-6.
- 2-lb bag of black beans
- 12 oz Canned Chicken
- Macaroni and Cheese
- 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner
- Liquid dish soap
- Baby diapers (especially size 4,6,7)
- Baby wipes (in packs of 75 or more)
- Paper Towels (Individually wrapped rolls)
- Toilet Paper (Individually wrapped rolls)Please do not donate perishable items; we do not have cold storage. Also, we cannont accept glass, expired food, or warehouse-sized items.