We Belong Together
This site will be used to keep you updated as we look towards regathering for worship, bible studies, Family Ministry, and events.
- Download our Regathering Plans
- Complete our ReGathering Survey HERE
- Register for an upcoming in-person Worship Service
- Looking to Join a Life Group? Let us know HERE
- Participate online by streaming our service Sundays at 9am & 10:45 at DallasBible.online.Church, or watch anytime on our YouTube channel.
RSVP Worship Services
Please reserve a time for the worship service you are planning to attend by clicking here. RSVP's are closed the Thursday before the upcoming Sunday Service.
We’ve taken extra precautions to help your family feel comfortable with coming back to worship. You’ll see hand sanitizer stations set throughout the facility and our cleaning crew will thoroughly sanitize the building in between each service. We’ve also made the follow adjustments:
- Requested Social Distancing: Masks are required when entering and exiting the building, as well as during the entire service.
- In every service we are: Minimizing touch-points, propping open doors, limiting number of attendees.
- BRING YOUR OWN COFFEE! (Hospitality areas will be closed)
- Limited entrances and parking: Please park in the front parking lot on the East (Hillcrest Road) side of our building. The parking lot behind the building will be closed. We only have 1 available entrance on the East side Welcome Center doors.
- Doors will open 10 minutes before service: Please do not try to enter before then, as our cleaning crew will be sanitizing and cleaning.
- Adjusted seating: Our seating inside will reflect social distancing guidelines with every other row closed. We ask that you leave 2 open seats between your family and others.
- Family Service Format: Families, please plan to have your children with you in our auditorium. We will have activity packs each week, but feel free to bring some snacks as you participate in worship and teaching as a family unit.
- Sermon notes on YouVersion: We will not hand out bulletins. You’ll want to have the YouVersion Bible App downloaded to access Sunday’s notes.
- After the service: As you exit, you can drop your offering in one of the locked boxes, or you can give online since we will not be passing the offering plate.?We want to give our cleaning crew ample time to clean and sanitize before the next service. If you want to socialize, please do so outside in the parking lot. Try not to initiate any handshakes or hugs. Please be mindful of those who might not be ready to engage in any type of physical contact.
- Service available online: If you’re not ready to come back to worship, that is okay! We will stream the 9 am and 10:45 am service live on dallasbible.onlinechurch.com
Want to help out?
As we plan for Phase 3, we need the help of volunteers to guide worshipers through our building in a touch free manner, assist with our media/tech team, and a team to help our facilities department thoroughly clean between services. Adults and Youth, who have completed 6th grade and up, are encouraged to serve. Launch Team Volunteer Sign-up
Phase 1 - Distancing
On March 15, 2020, we transitioned all ministries and facilities to a REQUIRED social distancing model. Our approach utilized online platforms for engagement, worship, and ministry opportunities. While our facility was closed we conducted a deep clean and sanitization.
Phase 2 - Regathering
During this phase, a REQUESTED social distancing model is in place using decentralized churches. Through Life Groups and House Watch Parties of under 20 people, we will gather for community and missional opportunities. We will continue online platforms for engagement, worship, and ministries. Our indoor facility will remain closed except for staff. Outdoor connection opportunities will be permitted on-site.
Phase 3 - Congregating
Continued use of a REQUESTED social distancing model, while permitting mid-sized worship gatherings. In Phase 3, Life Groups and House Watch Parties will continue to meet. Our auditorium will be open for multiple, shorter, family-centered worship services through an RSVP system. We will continue online platforms for engagement, worship, and ministries. Regular facility hours resume, and increased staff and leadership allowed on-site.
Phase 4 - Modifying
The goal of this phase is to move to a REDUCED social distancing model. Service capacity will be increased. Limited Family Ministry programming will be provided for worship gatherings. We will continue online platforms for engagement, worship, and ministries. Limited childcare options will be provided on-campus for Life Groups. Regular facility and staffing hours will resume. Meeting space will be available for students and adult groups/events without childcare needs.
Phase 5 - Launching
The goal of this phase is a REMOVED social distancing model. Ministry and worship spaces will operate at full capacity. Family Ministry will be provided for all worship gatherings. We will continue offering online platforms for engagement, worship, and ministries. Childcare options will be available on-site for events and Life Groups. Meeting space will be available for any group, ministry, or outside organization.