We Belong Together
Worship Services Registration
Please reserve seats for the worship service you are planning to attend below. The registration system closes at noon on the Thursday before the upcoming Sunday Service to allow our teams time to prepare. You are welcome to come to services as a walk-up if you are not able to pre-register. Walk-ups will be seated depending on space available in the service.
Beginning December 6, Family Ministry programming for 2-year-olds through 5th graders will be available during our 9am services. (Programming at 10:45am is not possible due to the time needed to properly santize the Family Ministry rooms and equipment.) We are requesting that all parents register their children so that our staff and volunteers are able to successfully prepare a safe environment for all of our kids and leaders. At this time, walk-ups for children's programming will not be available.
Individuals and groups with or without children may use the links below to register for the service dates and times.
Our desire at Dallas Bible Church is to worship together as a community to bring joy to our city. Although COVID-19 has adjusted some of the ways we meet and support each other to ensure the health and safety of our church, we remain commited to our vision. As conditions within Dallas change and local health and government officials advise, we look towards regathering for worship, bible studies, Family Ministry, and events. A complete detail of our planned regathering phases can be viewed here.
We’ve taken extra precautions to help your family feel comfortable with coming back to worship. You’ll see hand sanitizer stations set throughout the facility and our cleaning crew will thoroughly sanitize the building in between each service. We’ve also made the follow adjustments:
- Requested Social Distancing: Masks are required while in the building, this includes the sanctuary and all small group gathering locations throughout our campus. Outdoor gatherings that require masks will be noted for specific events.
- In every service we are: Minimizing touch-points, propping open doors, limiting number of attendees.
- BRING YOUR OWN COFFEE! (Hospitality areas will be closed)
- Limited entrances and parking: Please park in the front parking lot on the East (Hillcrest Road) side of our building. The parking lot behind the building will be closed. We only have 1 available entrance on the East side Welcome Center doors.
- Doors will open 10 minutes before service: Please do not try to enter before then, as our cleaning crew will be sanitizing and cleaning.
- Adjusted seating: Our seating inside will reflect social distancing guidelines with every other row closed. We ask that you leave 2 open seats between your family and others.
- Family Ministry: Family Ministry will begin December 6th with limited capacity during our 9 am service only (two's-5th grade). RSVP is required and there will be no walk-up availablility.
- Sermon notes on YouVersion: We will not hand out bulletins. You’ll want to have the YouVersion Bible App downloaded to access Sunday’s notes.
- After the service: As you exit, you can drop your offering in one of the locked boxes, or you can give online since we will not be passing the offering plate.?We want to give our cleaning crew ample time to clean and sanitize before the next service. If you want to socialize, please do so outside in the parking lot. Try not to initiate any handshakes or hugs. Please be mindful of those who might not be ready to engage in any type of physical contact.
- Service available online: If you’re not ready to come back to worship, that is okay! We will stream the 9am and 10:45am service live on dallasbible.onlinechurch.com
The Dallas Bible staff and elders appreciate everyone's efforts at this time to keep each other's safety and comfortable first and foremost in our behaviors and to love ALL well.
Want to help out?
Volunteers are needed to guide worshipers through our building in a touch free manner, assist with our media/tech team, and help our facilities department thoroughly clean between services. Adults and youth (6th grade and up) are encouraged to serve.