This site will be used to keep you updated as we look towards regathering for worship, bible studies, Family Ministry, and events.
- Download our Regathering Plans
As of May 24, 2020 we are in Phase 2 - Regathering
- Join us each Thursday 3pm - 4pm at Dallas Bible Church for our Connection Events.
- If you are interested in serving as a House Watch Party host please let us know by emailing [email protected]
- If you are not in a Life Group, and are looking to join one, please complete this form.
- Sunday, June 7th Communion in the Parking Lot with Pastoral Staff and Elders. Details in our weekly email, opt-in here.
- Sunday, June 14th Outdoor Baptism, if interested in being baptized please complete this form.
- Soft Launch Sundays, June 21st and 28th watch party at Dallas Bible for limited numbers of Life Groups and volunteer teams
- July 5th target Date for Phase 3 - Congregating
Phase 1 - Distancing
On March 15, 2020, we transitioned all ministries and facilities to a REQUIRED social distancing model. Our approach utilized online platforms for engagement, worship, and ministry opportunities. While our facility was closed we conducted a deep clean and sanitization.
Phase 2 - Regathering
During this phase, a REQUESTED social distancing model is in place using decentralized churches. Through Life Groups and House Watch Parties of under 20 people, we will gather for community and missional opportunities. We will continue online platforms for engagement, worship, and ministries. Our indoor facility will remain closed except for staff. Outdoor connection opportunities will be permitted on-site.
Phase 3 - Congregating
Continued use of a REQUESTED social distancing model, while permitting mid-sized worship gatherings. In Phase 3, Life Groups and House Watch Parties will continue to meet. Our auditorium will be open for multiple, shorter, family-centered worship services through an RSVP system. We will continue online platforms for engagement, worship, and ministries. Regular facility hours resume, and increased staff and leadership allowed on-site.
Phase 4 - Modifying
The goal of this phase is to move to a REDUCED social distancing model. Service capacity will be increased. Limited Family Ministry programming will be provided for worship gatherings. We will continue online platforms for engagement, worship, and ministries. Limited childcare options will be provided on-campus for Life Groups. Regular facility and staffing hours will resume. Meeting space will be available for students and adult groups/events without childcare needs.
Phase 5 - Launching
The goal of this phase is a REMOVED social distancing model. Ministry and worship spaces will operate at full capacity. Family Ministry will be provided for all worship gatherings. We will continue offering online platforms for engagement, worship, and ministries. Childcare options will be available on-site for events and Life Groups. Meeting space will be available for any group, ministry, or outside organization.