How to Help with Hurricane Harvey
We love Houston. We are closely monitoring the situation. Here is how you can be involved!
- We will depart Dallas on Sunday, September 17, by 12:30pm. Please grab lunch before we leave.
- We plan to stay until Wednesday at noon, September 20, but you are free to leave whenever you need. However, if you plan to leave early you will need to provide your own transportation.
- Bedding/sleeping bag/blanket/pillow/toiletries/towels/air mattress
- Work clothes: Long pants/closed toed shoes/rubber gloves/leather work gloves/water bottle/ waterproof rubber boots
- Plenty of bug spray
- One case of bottled water
We'll be staying and working in White's Park (225 White’s Park Rd., Wallisville, TX 77596) in an enclosed facility, with showers, kitchen and cots.
- Feel free to bring an air matress if you do not want to sleep on a cot.
Women and men will have their own sections with showers and restrooms.
- Mudding out homes
- Removing damaged furniture
- Removal of damaged sheetrock
- Praying and sharing Jesus with residents
- Whatever else needs to be done
We will be allocating funds from our Benevolence fund to help churches and their families who are in need. Donate HERE. Please designate "Benevolence."